Loyalsock is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located just off the Susquehanna Beltway. The fantastic scenery boasts a view of green woodlands, Loyalsock Creek, and the Susquehanna River’s west branch. Nature abounds around our facility, and we hope you’ll feel right at home.
Our clinical capabilities include a full-time medical director and part-time nurse practitioners and physicians to administer to our patients’ needs. Our strategic patient education program reinforces treatment philosophies that can transfer into a home setting. We encourage patients and their loved ones to become partners in their wellness process.
long term care
Medically complex patients are monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week. On-site physicians administer custom care plans that have been created by you, your loved ones, and our staff. Our reputable disease management programs will put your mind at ease as you recover and transition into treatment.
- Pain management
- Readmission mitigation programs
- Full-time, on-site MD
- Fully stocked crash carts
- On-site EKGs
- Lab and X-ray services
- Emergency pharmacy
- Oxygen care
- IV placement, administration, and port maintenance
- CPAP and BiPAP
- Vitals monitoring
- Psychiatric and psychological services
- Palliative care
- Wound care
- Isolation patient management
Communication drives the team at Loyalsock, starting before a patient’s stay and continuing through their treatment and recovery process. All necessary services, medications, physician appointments, and equipment are coordinated before patient discharge. Afterward, a full summary is sent to the patient’s primary care physician, and we provide comprehensive follow-up support services.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Strength, balance, and motion training
- Balance and fall prevention
- Prosthetics and orthotics fitting/training
- Cardiac and respiratory insufficiency rehab
- Gross and fine motor coordination
- Daily activities and home life management
- Biodex Unweighing System and Balance Machine
- NuStep T4r Recumbent Cross Trainer
- VitalStim Therapy
- Intelect SWD 100
- Metron Plus Electic Hi-Lo Stand-In Table
Nostalgia Park is our highly acclaimed memory care unit that provides secure and comprehensive care plans for dementia and Alzheimer’s patients. Our dedicated staff strives to learn about the person our residents were before, as well as who they are today.
Our home-like setting encourages socialization and is open to visitors. We work with residents’ loved ones to create an effective care plan unique to each person. Our cognitive therapies offer varying levels of engagement that are suitable for any resident.