You’ll find the Villa Camillus in a wooded rural area, like a country Tudor estate, away from orange skies and screeching neon forests. This is a place for living – with oriental rugs, paneled walls, stained glass windows, and an Elizabethan-style fireplace. There is even the soothing aroma of home cooking wafting through the halls.
The feeling is human here, not institutional. In fact, the Villa Camillus is more like a gracious private home – an intimate, yet elegant facility where special people receive special care.
Although we are not a religious facility, we have dedicated our work to St. Camillus, a saint who devoted his life to treating the sick and aged with respect, humanity and love. This philosophy guides us in everything we do. We are 24-hour professionals who touch the lives of our residents and have our lives touched in turn.
Our rehabilitation, recreational and auxiliary services are designed to strengthen the spirit as well as the body – designed to help residents achieve their maximum potential.
Think the Villa Camillus!
Our services are provided to residents recovering from heart attack, stroke, falls or other injuries, or suffering from cognitive impairment or other illnesses:
- Therapy Services – Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy.
- Medical and Dental Services – Physician Service, Nursing Service, Dental Service, Clinical Laboratory Service, Mental Health Service, Pharmacy Service, Podiatry Service, and Diagnostic X-ray Service.
- Meal Service – Dietary Service provides nutritional meals for all residents as well as special needs meals as needed.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service – make certain that resident rooms and the entire facility are clean and well maintained.
- Hospice Care – Hospice Care is available.
- Memory Disorders Unit – The Villa Camillus has a special unit specifically designed to care for persons with cognitive impairment including Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Respite Care – Persons caring for a loved one in the community occasionally need temporary help while they are away. The Villa Camillus offers respite care for those requiring it. Please contact us for additional information about this service.